- The Falcon 7X is Dassault Aviation’s first fly-by-wire business jet,
designed to fly 5,950 nm with eight passengers at .80 Mach.
- Messier-Dowty was selected in 2001 to design and provide the
integrated landing gear system for the Falcon 7X. The Falcon 7X
program marks a new level in our collaboration with Dassault’s
- EASA certification was delivered in April 2007 and a full
delivery rate is expected to be achieved by DA by the end of
- The Falcon 7X landing gears are Messier-Dowty’s first
commercial gears that employ HVOF (High Velocity Oxy
Fuel) metal processing, as a replacement for traditional
- The fully integrated landing gear system for the Falcon 7X consists
of the dressed main and nose ( displayed ) landing gears, subsystems
for landing gear control and indication, steering control, plus
electrical harnesses, door mechanisms, actuators and uplocks.